News & Events from Pakistan NGO & Worldover
- The NGO World Flood Relief Activies
- Disaster readiness deadline to be missed: Oxfam
- The NGO World Flood Relief Activities page 2
- Govt, media, NGOs should unite to protect youth from drug abuse’
- HHRD Conference “SAVE WATER - SAVE LIFE”
- Punjab MPAs go against NGOs
- NGO collecting cash instead of data?
- Doctors, nurses fleeced in fake diploma scam
- Red Cross gives first aid lessons to Taliban
- UN presses for universal ban on children’s sale
- Women MPs unhappy with ‘convention’
- Local NGO in Swat seeks help
- NGO’s Affiliation with THE NGO WORLD (Strategic partner of OPC)
- CLEAN WATER CONFERENCE
- CLEAN WATER CONFERENCE REPORT
CLEAN WATER CONFERENCE REPORT
- Women Day Article Contest
women Day Article Contest
- European Commission Call for Funding Proposals
European Commission Call for Funding Proposals
The European Commission is seeking proposals for projects in Pakistan
that will focus on " Improving the provision of water and Sanitation Service"
deliver to the communities in NWFP & Balochistan.
Max. Funding Amount = 750,000 EURO
Min. Funding Amount = 500,000 EURO
Interested applicants of NWFP & Balochistan should submit the
concept notes latest by 12th April 2010.
For the preparation of concept notes, contact us as soon as possible.
Our charges for the preparation of concept note is: Rs. 15,000 Only
Our charges for the preparation of project proposal depends on the
Minimum and Maximum Funding Amount.
If your project will under 500,000 EURO, We shall charge Rs. 80,000/-
If your project Proposal will around 750,000 EURO, we shall charge Rs. 140,000/-
For more details, feel free to contact us
Hammad Yousuf, Managing Director
Organizational Development Consultants
NGO Consultansy Firm
Off # 5, Mujahid Plaza
Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area,
- Training at LUMS-Managing Human Resources in Social Enterprises
Training at LUMS-Managing Human Resources in Social Enterprises
- Report Writing Skills training at SDPI
Report Writing Skills training at SFPI
- Short Course on Leadership in Family Planning and Reproductive Health
Short Course on Leadership in Family Planning and Reproductive Health
- TCF Theatre Festival 2010
TCF Theatre Festival 2010
- International Days by UN
- Two Days Training Workshop HEC-Gomal University
- MDI Training
- Disability Equality Training' (DET)
- ONE DAY WORKSHOP bio sand
- USAID's Development Grants Program for NGOs
- MUSICAL FUNCTION TO SUPPORT NEEDY STUDENTS
- Japan Gives Usd 12 Million to Undp for Nwfp
Islamabad, 10 December 2009: The Government of Japan signed an agreement today with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) to provide USD 12 million ...
- US Donates Search and Rescue Equipment
Peshawar, December 14, 2009 - In a ceremony held on December 14th, U.S. Consul General Candace Putnam delivered four search and rescue equipment kits to the NWFP Provincial Relief, Rehabilitation and Settlement Authority (PaRRSA)...
- Pakistan Erra Completes 5,000 Projects in Quake-Hit Region
ISLAMABAD, Dec 13 (APP): Earthquake Reconstruction and Rehabilitation Authority (ERRA) has completed 5,000 projects in northern quake affected region of the country.Besides, same number of projects are underway ...
- The State of Human Rights in Pakistan in 2009 - Prepublication Report
Deterioration of human rights and security accompanies increase in terrorism and conflict...
- WWF - Sustainability Training Programme
Our global footprint now exceeds the planet's capacity to regenerate by more than 30%. The response of the business community to the sustainability agenda is crucial...
Register your NGO with
Freshwater Action Network South
It is to inform all the Pakistan NGOs who are working in Water and Sanitation sector
that we are revising membership of FANSA-PAK, and for this, all NGOs are requested to register their organizations
by applying by using website . It has also been decided mutually that those organizations, which will fail to
participate activity, will be given notice earlier for their apathy and if they fail to cope, their membership will
It is requested that you should apply for membership via web-form
(http://www.freshwateraction.net/fan/mdr_pub/r_egister.aspx?subgroup=6), as soon as possible. So that further work
can be done.